WagesIn 2021, the average annual wage in Alabama was $50,930 with most people making between $37,090 and $65,150.
Wages by Industry
- Building Equipment Contractors $47,560.00
- Nonresidential Building Construction $48,520.00
- Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing $65,130.00
- Pulp, Paper, and Paperboard Mills $54,610.00
- Sawmills and Wood Preservation $42,540.00
- Utility System Construction $47,770.00
Education RequiredMost occupations in this zone require training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree.
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology