Are you in the Jefferson, Butler, St. Clair or Shelby County areas? Have you ever considered a rewarding career in Highway Construction?
Our partners at CEFA are searching for qualified individuals who are interested in plugging into the workforce and picking up free training on the skills necessary in rewarding field of highway construction. Women, Veterans and low income individuals are encouraged to apply.
Through this training, registrants will receive:
- 200 hours of NCCER certified training in Highway/Heavy Construction Training.
- An opportunity for 800 hours of PAID on the job training with a highway contractor.
- OSHA 10 hour safety training.
- Transportation reimbursement during classroom training.
Applicants and anyone interested in applying for this free training opportunity should CALL 205-956-0146. Women, Veterans and low income individuals are encouraged to apply.
What you Need to Apply
- Driver’s License – Proof of current State of Alabama driver’s license or State of Alabama issued Non-Driver Identification card at the time of application.
- Social Security Card – Applicants must have a valid social security card to apply.
- Income – Proof of income (including spouse) by submitting the past 3 pay stubs or an employer’s statement documenting (gross) income for the 6 months prior.
- Education – G.E.D., High School Diploma, College Transcripts (when available).
This program is being paid for by a grant from the Alabama Department of Transportation. It is designed to provide training and support to anyone interested in getting into the workforce, especially women, veterans and low-income individuals.
With questions, or to apply, please contact: